Clear Cut Communications – Privacy Statement
Clear Cut Communications respects the privacy of our website users. We are committed to ensuring that appropriate measures and safeguards are in place to protect specific information that is collected and/or held for use of the application. We do not rent, sell or trade mailing lists.
We collect information about you when you use this website to create a custom order estimate, make a purchase or subscribe to our newsletter. This includes home address, e-mail, phone numbers and credit card numbers.
User personal information is any information about one of our users which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify him, her or them. Information such as a username and password, and email address, a real name, and a photograph are examples of User personal information.
User personal information does not include aggregated, non-personally identifying information. We may use aggregate, non-personally identifying information to operate, improve, and optimize our website and service. We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us and non-personal data through the following means:
If you purchase a product or service from our website, we will require information necessary to verify and complete transaction.
Information from users with accounts
If you create an account, we require some basic information at the time of account creation. You will create your own username, password and login credentials, and we will ask you for a valid email account. You also have the option to provide more information on your user profile if you want to.
Information from emails, surveys, and online forms
Whenever you fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter or complete a survey on our site, personal data may be collected.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (non-personally identifiable information) about your use of the Site (e.g. IP address, browser type unique device identifiers, the referring web page and other related information). We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site you visit, the time and date of your visit and other statistics.
Use of data
The data collected by the means described above is used to assist in administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the data to:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site
- Improve our website, products, and services
- Personalize your experience on the Site
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us
- Provide you with additional information regarding products and services from Clear Cut Communications or it’s affiliated companies that may be of interest to you via email, text message, or advertising on various social media platforms or websites you may visit.
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Legal bases for processing collected data
The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific reasons;
- when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is entered or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- when necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- when necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- when necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- when necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, where the data subject is a child.
Access, correction, and deletion. To access edit or remove your personal data from our system, send us an email to email@example.com